About PanaVest Partnership
The PanAvest Partnership is a professional development partnership aimed at fostering collaboration among forward-thinking individuals and organisations with long-term interests in selected countries in Africa.
The Partnership is a quasi-corporate, industrial and academic development initiative aimed at transforming governance, procurement, logistics and operations practices on the continent.
The Partnership is open to organisations and selected individuals that want to use supply chain management and corporate governance to achieve intra- and inter-organisational integration, performance improvement, service delivery quality and competitive advantage, among other things.
Partnerships are currently formed in three areas:
Sectoral and industrial partnerships
Open up access to new markets and facilitate sectoral and organisational development through supply chain and governance thinking.
Join forces with like-minded organisations to support skills development and SMME growth on the continent.
Collaborate to foster a greater understanding of supply chain management and corporate governance and their links to competiveness and bottom line performance, socio-economic change, economic growth, shareholder value creation, government service delivery and continental, regional and national development.
Benefits of joining the partnerships
- In-company sponsored action-based research with partners and associates;
- Opportunity to freely participate in vertical specific value adding action-oriented supply chain innovation debates and discussions;
- Opportunity for partners to collaborate with some of the world’s leading supply chain professionals and academics;
- Knowledge sharing;
- Complimentary tickets to events organised by partners;
- Professional networking;
- Perfomance driven and impactful corporate citizenry initiatives.
Want to find more about the Partnerships and how you can get involved?